So here is a great tip about gratefullness, start a regular daily gratefullness practice now. Use only 5 minutes per day. Buy a little lined book and write it down. Writing involves mental and physical activities so it works better than just thinking about being grateful. Start small and increase the numbers after you have built the habit. Read it after a month or two. Sweet. In the beginning you may find it difficult or artificial, but persist and feel the magic. Fake it until you become it.
Here are a number of things that I am grateful for today. There may be more or less tomorrow, but there are always many things if I just take the time to look. Anyway, some things I am grateful for today.
Today I am grateful for:
1) my intelligent, strong and kind wife.
2) my children just the way they are.
3) love and loving kindness.
4) the food I eat each day.
5) the peaceful land I live in.
6) the privelege of saying and thinking what I believe.
7) the daylight and the darkness.
8) enough money.
9) friends and family.
10) my good health.
11) the experience of being alive.
12) living mindfully.
13) what I learn.
14) the morning.
15) the light on the leaves blowing in the wind.
16) clean water.
17) the privilege of giving and receiving.
18) my 7 grandchildren, soon 8.
19) those seemingly small miracles such as breathing.
20) the green grass and wildflowers.
21) my dog.
22) my oldest son's recent visit.
23) experiencing happiness and sadness which makes them both visible.
24) the sunrise and sunset.
25) my dead mother and step-father.
26) you dear reader.
Have a grateful day and a grateful life forward. Gratefully Bob.
Please Like Us or Tweet us below. Comments gratefully appreciated.