Valentines is fast upon us and you may want or need some romantic ideas to help create a romantic Valentines day. Think atmosphere, think candles and wine, champagne and romantic music. Take a shower, splash a little perfume on and dress up a little. Think new and different, some surprises, doing something special for the one you love and want to be with. Maybe do it without expectations and you may get a nice surprise too.
Here are some tips to fuel your imagination. These tips are meant to be useful for both women and men.
1) Overnight at a nice hotel in the city centre and visit the downtown without the kids or other restraints. Have a chilled champagne in your bag and sneak it into the room and what about a bunch of flowers?
2) Have a secret destination to meet your partner at who is collected by a friend or a taxi. And there you sit in a fine restaurant, with the kids taken care of and a bottle of your favorite wine on the table.
3) Surprise them with a couple of tickets to the Cinema, a play or a cabaret.
4) Write a beautiful letter or a poem to your lover, husband or wife. If necessary arrange for the babysitter.
5) Take a little weekend tour to a nearby romantic city and have the kids looked after as part of the surprise.
6) Give them a massage and a nice home cooked meal. Make sure the kids sleep at grandma's or a friend's home.
7) Purchase several coaching sessions for the two of you to get and preserve that good relationship you both deserve. Valentines special at SteppingStoneLifeCoaching.
Have a wonderfully happy VALENTINES DAY.®
Love and light, Marianne and Bob
Have the passion, take the action & magic will happen.
~ Bar Rafaeli ~